Our philosophy is based on these quotes by famous photographers:
- “Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” — Matt Hardy
- “The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain things with words.” — Elliott Erwitt
- “It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” — Paul Caponigro
“Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.” — Bruno Barbey
- Our mission is to provide our clients with high-quality photographs that they will cherish forever. It is our mission to capture images that reflect your family’s personality and relationships together.
- It is our mission to give you exactly what you are looking for. Please communicate with us all of your ideas you have for your photo shoot.
- Our hope is that when you receive your pictures after a session, you will be thrilled to see the results. You will love the pictures and will want to share them with everyone you know.
WHAT WE DO
- We take pictures! We capture valuable memories that you get to keep forever. We provide affordable, yet high-quality photography services throughout Washington State.
- We are here to serve YOU. We want YOU to tell us what you are looking for and we will do our very best to meet your requests.
- We offer a wide variety of photography services including wedding photography, engagement photography, and family portraits. Please contact us to request a service.
After a shoot, Tammy uses Digital Photo Professional and Photoshop to edit the pictures by color correcting any white balance issues, enhancing the colors, and touching up any temporary blemishes — so your pictures will be looking fantastic. Because of this, it can take up to a month before receiving your photos after a shoot.
Our team consists of a husband and wife duo. We are located in Bonney Lake, Washington and serve the entire Puget Sound area. We are willing to travel to your desired destination in Washington State — just contact us and submit your proposal in the form.
Tammy has been involved with photography since she was a little girl. She started out with a 35 mm camera. She has taken photography classes in high school and college and has experience working with a professional sports photography company.
Ken takes poses very seriously. He is always researching new and creative poses for our clients. He loves using his imagination to create unique photographs.
Canon 6D Mark II and Canon 7D
The Canon 6D Mark II is our primary camera. It is a full-frame Canon EOS DSLR camera with a resolution of 26.2MP with great low light / high ISO performance.
We have a backup camera which is the Canon 7D.