(Last Updated On: December 4, 2021)
Wedding photography image suggestions: If you are a photographer just starting out with wedding photography and are looking to get an idea of certain shots to take at weddings, the list below will give you a good start!
- Bride shoes with the bride’s dress in the background
- Groomsmen looking tough as they walk towards the camera
- Group formal with the bride and groom in the middle and men on one side and the women on the other
- Bride with each of her bridesmaids
- Groom with each of his groomsmen
- Walking group shot in line (You can tell them that the only rule is to not look at the camera. Have them look at each other while talking about what they are going to do at the reception.)
- Have the bride and groom take a walk
- Have the bride and groom sit on a bench and chat
This list is just an idea to get you started. There are tons more possibilities out there. Be creative!
📜 About the Photographer
I started out using 35mm point and shoot cameras, then upgraded to a 35mm DSL camera, and then finally came the world of digital DSL cameras. Gone are the days of having to wait for your film to be developed to see what you captured. Photography has never been so much fun!